Directorate of Distance Education
Warm welcome to Online Admission System of Kuvempu University.
Applicants across the Country seeking admission through Distance mode can fill the online applications by opting Kuvempu University Main Centre (KUDDE) only for the academic year 2019-20.
- Carefully Fill Select all the details in the appropriate fields of online application form.
- Ensure the Name of Candidate and the name of Father exactly as in SSLC or equivalent certificate/Marks Card.
- Provide valid Mobile number and Email ID, it will be used for all further communication from the University.
- Before filling online application candidate must be aware of all the information required to fill the online form along with scanned copy of recent photograph ( LESS THAN 1 MB ) and signature ( LESS THAN 1 MB ) in JPEG FORMAT.
- All the candidates should take printout of the application along with challan.
- Candidates should submit the printed application along with all necessary documents (Original Documents like Marks Card and Certificates and a set of Xerox copies of the same, the Original Marks Cards are returned to the candidate immediately after verification) DDE copy of paid challan/receipt.
- Application should be submitted to "Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University, Jnanasahyadri, Shankaraghatta-577451" within 2 days from the application submitted date.
- Candidates applied for Second/Third year courses should submit the printed copy of application along with DDE copy of paid challanreceipt to Directorate of Distance Education (Direct Students) OR concerned study center (STUDENTS OF REGIONAL STUDY CENTERS).
- Information about Contact Classes, Practical Classes, Internal Assessment & Examinations will be intimated to the candidates time by time through notification on DDE website (www.kuvempuuniversitydde.org) or through post or through concerned study centers.
- Payment should be completed within the valid date printed on the bank challan. If the candidate failed to make payment within the valid date printed on bank challan, candidate has to regenerate the bank challan included with late fee. Use the Application/Reference number to get bank challan at DDE Online admission portal.
- Once the register number is generated after the admission approval, the fee paid by the candidate should not be refunded. If the candidate wants to cancel admission before the generation of register number reimbursement of fee paid must be claimed within the same academic year.
- Note: Programmes offered by DDE will be subject to the minimum admissions requirement (10 students per course). If any course cancelled, student can opt any other programmes for which they are eligible, if not their fee will be returned.
- Contact Numbers regarding any enquiry: 8762289129, 8762354244, 8762389755, 9480957129, 8762988129, 08282-256450
Click the below button for admission for various courses for the academic year 2019-20